Invest In Bi-Folding Doors To Increase Your Property Value
Posted on 17th March 2018 at 14:06
Forget old fashioned conservatories that were too cold or too hot. Modern versions really are a room for all seasons.
When putting your home up for sale it goes without saying that you will want to sell it for the highest possible price.
You can only expect it to receive a generous valuation from your appointed estate agent if it’s in great condition and has some of the features that most appeal to buyers.
We’re talking about things like a stylish conservatory, the latest energy efficient windows or a beautiful set of bi-folding doors.
Bi-folding doors are a big favourite with buyers
Some experts estimate that bi-folding doors can add around 5-10%, in monetary value, to your home.
There are many different reasons why this is the case, at least 10 of them in fact:
1. They let you open up your living space in a way that no other door can replicate.
2. They transform home and garden into one giant living area.
3. They also have exceptionally low U-values, so they will allow very little heat to escape from your home.
4. They are immensely attractive thanks to the superb aesthetics offered by the trim aluminium frames.
5. They contain multi-point locking systems so that when they’re locked shut, they stay shut.
6. They can encompass anything up to 7 or 8 panes or a minimum of 2 for those with only a small aperture available.
7. They can open from left to right, or right to left – the choice is entirely yours.
8. They have a tiny brush at one end of the stainless steel track which keeps them running smoothly and effortlessly.
9. They weigh very little and can be manoeuvred with minimal effort.
10. They come in a range of traditional and contemporary finishes.
You may be surprised to know that bi-folding doors can be fitted relatively quickly which is a big bonus if you’re keen for the installation to cause minimum disruption to your home life.
Park Lane Windows, Doors & Conservatories is a specialist supplier and installer of bi-folding doors
We’d love to integrate bi-folding doors into your home or home extension to help make your property more valuable. Book a FREE appointment with us now to bring the best bi-folds into your home.
Tagged as: Bi-Fold Doors
Share this post: